Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bears vs. Broncos: 11-22-2015


Des: So… our Bears panel and I kind of forgot to show up for last Sunday’s game. My excuse is that I was drowning in paperwork and getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. What’s everyone else’s story?

Redbeard: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH, mateys! I was busy seizing homes that me marauding crew and I assumed were abandoned because they still had Halloween decorations up 22 days after that accursed holiday ended! We most harshly ransacked the domiciles of those landlubbers that had a hung pirate upon their front lawn. That be a macroaggression against the Brotherhood of the Briny Damp we could not let stand! Meanwhile, what be behind the sudden surge of the Detroit Lions? Once I had forsaken Detroit, they suddenly win two games in a row!

Des: Drunky McDumbAss. What kept you from DesComm Worldwide?

Drunky: It’s better you don’t know.

Des: Ellie Mae McGillicutty. What were you up to last Sunday?

Ellie Mae: Hunting Thanksgiving.

Des: Modre. How did you while away the hours?

Modre: Somehow trying to find something funny with the inevitable presidency of Donald Trump, failing.

Des: Sally McChesty. Summarize your Sunday.

Sally: “Trying to think of ways to get Captain Redbeard to notice me.” Supposedly, to build my character, I should have a romantic relationship “with the best thing ever, which is why I love Captain Redbeard.” Who wrote this?


Redbeard: Look nae further!

No comments: